About the Position
We are looking for an Esports Brand Manager to help grow the new Esports brands. In this role, you will help us reach our target audience better by developing the brand identity and leading marketing campaigns. To help drive that strategy you are expected to bring data and creativity to the table. Your work will include creating briefs and brand guidelines with the team that drive creative execution, executing projects and chipping in with creative brainstorms. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with the Golden State Warriors Esports team to develop your own skills and style. This position reports to the Director of Esports Operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in Los Angeles, CA.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop brand identity for Golden Guardians, Warriors Gaming, and more.
- Lead marketing campaigns from start to finish (e.g., merch releases, events, new partnership launches, etc.)
- Develop creative briefs that align with brand strategy and values for a variety of projects
- Create and shape brand messaging and communication
- Partner with Marketing Project Manager to develop a successful workflow for projects to assure that the projects hit marketing objectives and timely delivery
- Organize and maintain content channels, making sure they are optimized for the platform
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years in a marketing role, agency experience preferred
- Experience overseeing a brand with a multi-platform marketing strategy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to build positive working relationships with team members; impeccable attention to detail and copy writing skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects in a demanding and fast-paced work environment
- Familiarity with Esports, League of Legends preferred